We are currently seeking a Technology Project Manager who will develop and execute solutions that support retail business strategies. You will be responsible for end to end delivery of technical projects. As such it is essential that you not only have the ability to analyze complex challenges and develop solutions, but also able to execute these strategies whilst constantly assessing (and re-assessing) and changing your approach accordingly.
This is a senior role within startup and as such it is essential that you thrive in a “hands-on” environment, with little supervision and no ego regarding executing any tasks – tech related or not – involved in retail operations. You’ll be accountable for everything related to our digital channels and IT systems.
There is no tech team. You are the tech team. This is an opportunity for someone looking to fast track towards a CIO/CTO role within a startup. The ability to fit into and excel in a no nonsense, solution oriented, work-as-hard-as-needed-to-get-shit-done-work-harder-wake-up-and-do-it-again-tomorrow-even-better startup culture cannot be emphasized enough.
Your goals and responsibilities will include:
- Support our CEO investigating future retail system options and opportunities – hardware, software, and support.
- Provide second line troubleshooting of store problems as main help desk to stores
- Anticipate risks, drive contingency planning, and resolve roadblocks relating to our IT setup and web presence
- Understand and advocate best practices for our IT systems and digital channels
- Prioritize and run projects both introducing new systems and maintaining existing ones
- 2+ years in retail IT or eCommerce experience. At least 1 year in retail operations/digital retail/POS support.
- A deep understanding of UX/user-centered design with the ability to identify which problems are most meaningful to solve for both our consumer and for the enterprise.
- Well organized, with solid communication skills. Ability to speak up and have a strong presence.
- Experienced in running projects in any of the following: IT, digital, website, e-commerce, UX research or design, retail, data management – the more variety you have experienced, the better.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience; ability to quickly identify critical decision points and any potential project risks, provide solutions to team.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment with critical deadlines to meet.
About 7 Leaf Clover: A woman- and minority-owned cannabis wellness company, we are passionate about working hard, connecting with people, fostering community, helping people lead their best lives through encouraging optimum wellness.
This is a true startup culture. We all do everything and anything to help each other and further the business. We believe the best part of coming to work everyday is the opportunity to help change people’s lives, have fun, learn and work around people you actually like and respect. We are results oriented team that work hard and solve real problems. There is no complaining and no excuses. We do not tolerate inconsiderate behavior and hold ourselves to a higher standard of behavior then what has become acceptable in society.
Other: Health insurance/vision/dental. The opportunity to get a first class education in plant medicine, cannabis, nutrition, organics and general wellbeing. We love animals, so you can bring your dog to work. Flexible role that can be made part or full time. Possibility of attending conferences/expos and travel. Opportunities for extended paid leave.
Employee Conduct: It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please attach a cover letter briefly addressing above criteria, why you would be a good fit and resume.