We are a group of stores passionate about inspiring people to lead better lives through nutrition, supplementation and organics. As our store network expands we are currently seeking a multi-site manager who will oversee approximately 5 stores and a team of approximately 20+
- Knowledge of human resource management related to recruitment, selection, training, development, motivation, retention and separation
- Proficient in leading a team, managing conflict through superior communication skills and selecting the most common sense and appropriate approach to mediate disagreements
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and effectively prioritizes and completes activities consistent with expected deadlines and goals
- Passion for wellbeing and health with knowledge of alternative/plant medicine.
- 2-5 years in a multi-site or big box role.
- Cross functional strengths including quantitative skills, a strong understanding of retail processes and systems and familiarity with the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in new store openings and launch initiatives is favorable
We have a positive, fun workplace environment and a team with an amazing work ethic. You’d be expected to be the same. Advancement to other roles in the company is not only possible, but encouraged.
Please forward your resume and a short cover letter detailing your multi-site experience and wellness/supplement knowledge. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. Salary commensurate with experience. Currently we are seeking candidates who will work across Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan.